This once-every-decade event is expected to attract over 120 exhibitors and 4,500 delegates, hundreds of earth science students and members of the general public.
Convention delegates can expect the following:
- Four days of Technical Program of Oral Sessions at the
BMO Centre, May 10 – 13
- Three days on Exhibit Floor at the BMO Centre, May 10 – 12
- Three days of Poster Sessions on the Exhibit Floor, May 10 – 12
- A two day Core Conference at the ERCB Core Research Centre, May 13 – 14
- Various GeoCanada Community Outreach initiatives throughout the week
- Valuable short courses and field trips in the two weeks immediately pre- and post-Convention
- Exciting luncheon speakers on Monday, May 10 and Wednesday, May 12 as well as a host of other exciting special events.